Saturday, March 13, 2010

"i dont care what none of y'all say, i still love her "

No matter how much people try to bash Lindsay Lohan, I still dont look down on her. I love LiLo. She still has my vote. If shes on the cover of a magazine, I get it. I was in the airport in Europe and had no clue what it said...but I got it [well....and cuz I wanted to look at some of the other stuff] - BUT her on the cover always gets me. I only do that for a few celebs, but not a lot. I dont know what it is about her, but she always catches my eye and I want to see more.

I dont know how late I am, but she did a photoshoot with Terry Richardson (whom I also just cant get enough)

Its like a guilty pleasure.........but not really because its without much guilt....because I really do enjoy and am proud of it...lol

photo via lindsaylohansource by terry richardson
(for some reason i couldnt load the rest of the picture but you can find them here)

No comments:

Post a Comment