Thursday, January 21, 2010

shakur adore


I just watched HIPHOP Invasion on FUSE... feat Pac

2Pac was the truth. He popped off sometimes (lol), but nontheless he spoke the truth. I was pretty young in 90's but I've always been logged-in to what he had to say 



-->My dads a fan. He used to randomly say different lines (which at the time I knew, but didnt REALLY know the depth of) As I got older and heard it over and over again, being around my dad, it made more sense. *yeah, i have a cool dad. He's where I get my deep love for music from...now that I think about it, it explains a lot


...ANYWHO! He (Pac) just put things into perspective so well!!! Sooo intelligent. He was def a artiest. Like, yea...! lol. I even love the way he spoke about women whether good or bad...made so much sense. He just spoke the realness about everything. Even if I didnt agree his point of view still made me think. I was logged-in and had to blog about it. 


ps..he was a sexy one too. Pac in Poetic Justice was NOT. A. GAME. what?! lol


RIP.

................I'm up like i dont need to be up in 4 hrs :(
ok.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment