Wednesday, January 13, 2010

drop it, drop it


The other day my homie Phylicia was telling me how much she just loves the song
"Drop It Low" by Easter Dean Ft Chris Brown. I showed her this video of Teyana Taylor KILLING IT!!!
MAAANN, her body is sooo sick...

That day, I learned that Phy used to dance. That would explain why she knows all the routines to every song that came on [Lady GaGa, Beyonce, and whatnot] My brother is a dancer. I love to watch him dance!! It kind of makes me sick. I mean, I can do a little something in the club, ya know, in the car.......................................lol... but when someone can literally inspire your life by their dance moves...sheesh! I'll have to find a video of him..

ANYWHO!! I love to see people dance [that can really move]. Every time I hear "Drop It Low" I think of Phy, us being silly, her dancing, and me in the background going "drop it drop it low girl" haha


No comments:

Post a Comment