Sunday, February 27, 2011

made my day.

I was browsing through some of my fav blogs and this really made me laugh and smile. It was so cute and funny at the same time!! Cute and funny in a good way because kids really do have the best times ever before peoples opinions and harshness gets a hold of them.

"--Just being in your own world, before we’re body-conscious and uncomfortable following our own judgement. Then I got a little sad, thinking about all the douche bags (yes, I said it) that wouldn’t be laughing at them nicely, but laughing at it maliciously.Then I thought about these kids getting older and then being made fun of or bullied. " - vishtie

Agreed.

Nonetheless this made me smile for all the good reasons :) It actually reminds me of me and some of my closest friends when we get into an extremely goofy mode and theres no turning back!!



via Vi$htie

No comments:

Post a Comment