Wednesday, February 3, 2010

the 14th

valentines day is coming up.


I'm so single - That is not at all a complaint. Im pretty content with the fact that I don't have anyone major in my life, right now. Its just that usually if you're going to celebrate, its with someone...

As I get older VD's not that huge of a deal.

Last year I spent it with friends and forgot it was even VD.
--Everyone came to my place, made dinner, played games, and sung R&B songs to each other - boys vs girls. So fun!
 shout out to my actual valentine - he got me candy/teddy/card :D haha 
he didn't attend, i was difficult :-/ 

***FLASH BACK***
(more pictures on continuing page)


This year, since I'm home for one of my cousins events, I'm going to a VD concert. I got to sit in with him at some meetings when putting this together.


I'm not too familiar with jazz, but I'm sure Ill enjoy it live. I'll be attending alone, unless I can find a friend to go with me last minute. I don't mind being a one man woman army. I'm actually a pretty good mingler alone. I'm either very reserved or a huge mingler. Those that think I'm reserved don't believe my mingling skills, until they see me in full action. I'd actually like to keep it that way ;)

Doubt Ill be able to go into full mingle mode, being that its a 'couples like' event, but who knows..




                                               







(My job was to crush the oreo's for the cake!! uhhht!  DREAM BIG! haha)


photos via AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment